Wednesday 4 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

Getting Player Of The Day!!:
Paragraph 1: Yesterday after school i went netball. When i got to my team and me started running to the fence and to the other fence at the end and run back again, After that we played this game (when someone is in the middle, they throw to the person and then the person throws back and the person in the middle. The person in the middle has to throw it to the other person and keep on doing that.

Paragraph 2: After the game my team started playing a little game of netball to practice, First i was center then i think i was ether attack or defence then we went to find our court, then we got in our positions i was center 1st, i think in the fist half we got 5 points and i think they got 1 point. then i was off the 2nd half. In the 3rd half i hurt my leg so i went to tell my coach and then she said to my mum's friend charlotte hurt here leg, so then i went off.

Paragraph 3: On the 4th half i went back on because my leg is better, i was attack this half we got 10 or 6 goals? We won and the other team lost. We got 1 lollipops at the end of the game, some of the players got 2 like i did. We were doing player of the day today and 2 people got player of the day 1 was Conny 2 was Charlotte witch was me.

Paragraph 4: I was really excited when i got player of the day i didn't get a trophy but i got free Pita Pete. It was fun and awesome doing netball.
The End!!         

No comments: