Monday 12 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1

On Saturday I went to my friend Tayla's House.

When i first got there we played tiger fight, for dinner we had BK i had a stunner meal, i had a cheese burger, chocolate sundae and for my drink we had L&P. 

We watched a movie called Prince of Persia witch are one of my favorite movies now. 

We stayed up till 4:00, we felt really tired so we went to bed at 4:01. 

In the morning Tayla's mum Amy git up at either 1:00, 2:00 or 3:00. We had breakfast at lunchtime we had cereal, for the cereal we had nutagrain, also we had pancakes. 

We watch Prince of Persia again, when my dad came to pick me up me and Tayla were making pancakes but when my dad said i could stay i bit longer. 

After the movie we played a game when i was a girl and Tayla was a dog, and i really wanted to buy Tayla for the dog but the predant mum said no your buying this one, witch was the toy dog.

For dinner we had fish n' chips, i had chips and a burger.

for the movie we watch Annie, the movie was neally done but my mum came.

I went at 6:00, i still had my burger but i did not finish it.

It was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN at Tayla's house.
Image result for fun

No comments: