Friday 23 May 2014

Making a plan before I write

I am learning to make a plan before I write my story. I remembered what I did in the holidays and I put some of my ideas in my plan. It was easy and my story matches my plan. I will write a plan next time and think of words like next and after that.



Charlotte
I went to rainbow’s end
rainbows end 07 (7)
Happy Panda Face
On Sunday I went to rainbow's end

On the hot sunny day on the last day of school I went to rainbow's end I went with my family first I went on the gold rush, log flome, inflatable then the rollercoaster. Then I went to kidz kingdom. I went on the merry go round. Then I had a ice cream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done. You are learning to use the ideas in your plan to write your story.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte, this bought make lots of fun memories for both Daddy and I. It was such a fun day xxxooooooxo